Phone tracker apps are now widely used for keeping track of employees’ activities and parental control. With the advancement of technology, several useful phone tracking apps for both iOS and Android platforms have been introduced and tracking has become quite easy. Some phone tracking apps are also available where users can make use of those apps without permission.
Using these phone tracker apps, you can track a phone but the only criterion is that the apps need to be compatible with that phone you are going to track.
List Of Best Phone Tracker Apps:
Here is the list of some of the best phone tracker apps without permission.
1. KidsGuard Pro
Users will find only one edition of this app for all premium features. As a result, they need not pay much for limited features. KidsGuard Pro costs only $8.32 for a yearly plan. This app is easily available and has become popular among users for unbelievable performance and user-friendly interface. This app has been designed with an in-built GPS tracking feature that can easily track mobile phones.
The device that KidsGuard Pro is going to track must be Android 10 to 4.0. KidsGuard Pro is compatible with non-rooted and rooted devices. Users can access the online dashboard from any browser like Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Firefox, etc and Android and Windows phones as well as iPhones. With the timestamps, you can determine location history. KidsGuard Pro works in incognito mode and does not send notifications to targeted phones.
- Users will get a real-time GPS tracking which is also timely and accurate.
- WiFi connection can be used to find an approximate location while GPS is turned off.
- All location icons on the Map are shown by this app.
The personal version of Hoverwatch starts from $24.95 for a single device whereas its professional version costs from $49.99 for five devices. Here’s not the end. Users can also avail of its business version starting from $149.85 for 15 devices.
Users may like the following features of Hoverwatch like:
- Contact: All the phone numbers on the targeted phone can be tracked. You can keep a close eye on your targeted phone.
- Snapchat Spy: The amount of mobile data used for snap chatting on the targeted phones can be tracked by using Hoverwatch.
- Internet History: Users can access targeted phones’ internet history and check all the online activities of the target. This is particularly helpful for tracking employees’ activities within office
- Call Log: You can thoroughly check your target’s call log and it helps to maintain organizational security by keeping track of call history of those related to the organization.
The app is also easy to install and has gained popularity among users for its user-friendly interface. Hoverwatch is compatible with most mobile platforms and devices like Windows, Android, and iPhones. SIM card change, screenshots and photos, and location of target can be detected by installing Hoverwatch on that phone.
- Hoverwatch works in stealth mode.
- Different editions for different needs are available.
- Location tracking is not so accurate
You can get a basic version of mSpy for $2.99 per month and its premium version will cost $69.99 per month. mSpy features GPS tracking and you can check your target’s location easily. You will get periodic updates of your target’s location. This app will allow users to monitor the call log of their targeted phones. mSpy will enable you to read emails and messages even if those are deleted. You can keep monitoring websites used by your target if mSpy is installed on his phone.
- Users can get this app with multiple features at an affordable range of prices.
- Compatible on various platforms
- Limited features for the basic version
FamiGuard is available for $12.99 per month. If you are willing to have a three months subscription, you have to pay $29.99 and its one-year plan costs $59.99. FamiGuard comes with a 100% accurate GPS technology that tracks locations of your target quite effectively. You will also like it for its intuitive interface. FamiGuard as a phone tracker app without permission is very easy to operate. Its web filter feature allows you to filter harmful content for children. The usage of apps on your targeted phone can be detected by FamiGurad which has an app usage tracking feature.
- Location history with date and time stamps can be viewed.
- Real-time GPS tracking
- This app may be visible on targeted devices.
This phone tracker app costs $89 for a one-year subscription. If you are interested in subscribing to it for six months, you have to pay only $49. By installing PhoneSheriff on your targeted phone, you can keep track of text messages, phone call-related information, Geofencing, and installed apps on that phone. PhoneSheriff gives you an instant location tracking facility. With its media viewing function, users can check outgoing and incoming media files of their targeted phones. PhoneSheriff can track uses of instant messenger like Snapchat, iMessenger, and Whatsapp. They can also create a backup of targeted phone data that will also be available if that phone gets lost or damaged. PhoneSheriff provides 24*7 hours of customer support to its subscribers. Android, Blackberry, iPad, and iPhone are compatible with PhoneSheriff.
- Affordable price
- Users will be provided with installation demo
- The installation process is a little bit difficult.
- The website guide is not so clear.
If you want to notice your children’s activities as guardians, you can take the help of any of these apps. With these apps, you can detect your target’s location and text messages, phone calls and emails made from a particular phone. Organizations can utilize these phone tracking apps to know the activities of different people associated with that organization. Just check the compatibility of your phone with any of these phone tracking apps and subscribe one as per your feasibility