Hey…Welcome to the gaming world. Games like Terraria are full of actions and adventure. These are computer games and also can be played in video games. There are many games like Terraria like Crea, Goliath, Deepworld, Crashlands, Starbound, Kings Arthur’s Gold and many more. These games are action-adventure and 2-D based games. All these are suitable for Mac, PC, and Linux.
Do you want to know the best fact about these games?? All these games are having a very nominal specification and graphics and also suitable for the entire Personal Computers. You really don’t need to worry about the game, to run in your system. So what are you waiting for, let us see the best games like Terraria?
List of the Best Games like Terraria in 2020:
It is one of the most popular 2 D game. Where you are as a player, sitting inside a spacecraft after the destruction of the earth. It is a game where you will be playing in space and the space shuttle acts as a vehicle. There are rockets traveling from one galaxy to another it is a phenomenal game.
2. Stardew Valley
This game covers of acquiring land in a village. It is a strategic game where you will be the owner of a village that belongs to your grandfather. There are many maps in the game. The graphics cover a beautiful scenario of boulders, trees, stumps, and weeds. This game was developed by an American gamer, name Eric.
3. Craft the World
It is also a game like Terraria, where you can play as a dwarf in an untamed world, fighting to protect yourself from monsters. If you are new to the gaming world, you must surely start your career as a dwarf in the Craft World.
Another old school 2-D game like where you can involve 3 of your best friends and experience adventuring into the world of an enchanted mystical forest.
Requirements to Download Above Games:
So you have a lot of options now, to go back to the old school games and to have an amazing experience. Specification of games like Terraria, Craft World and games similar to them Before downloading these games, you need to know the right specification that you require to install these games into your system. Follow the given specification, it will help you out:
- Platforms: PC, Mac OS, iOs, Windows phone, PS-4, Xbox.
- Memory: 2.5 GB of RAM, which is very nominal today.
- Graphics: 128 MB VRAM.
- Storage: 200 MB.
- Processor: 2.0 GHz.
All the above-stated features are very nominal and can be found in any system. 2-D games are very interesting and in this world where gamers are obsessed with more 3-D games, try to take a break and focus on these 2 D games.
In the span of 2010 to 2015 or before that these games were the main focal point for the teenagers. Computer gaming was very new and the specification needed to be very easy.
- “Don’t Starve” was a game that came into the scene in 2013. People were very optimistic before the launching. They were eagerly waiting for this game, as same as Terraria (2011). After playing this game, gamers commented and captioned them as gloomy and dark, action games were all they were waiting for too long and they were happy that it has met their satisfaction.
- When we are talking about Terraria, we should not forget Junk Jack. It was said by gamers that Junk Jack got its inspiration from Terraria. This game is for fun and immense enjoyment.
- Now as the development of gaming was on a process, gamers commented and asked about multi-user games where more than one person can play. The Deep World was a game developed by Bytebin was one of the most famous ones.
The most efficient game according to me is the Craft the World, where you are playing as a dwarf and you are your sole protector. This game has got many parts like, Sister in Arms, Temples of 4 elements and many more. So, what are looking for? Now you have got enough option to look for games like Terraria. Enjoy the gaming world.