Hey booklovers! Aren’t you ready for buying the latest books as per your choice? Amazon is here to offer you something exciting! Most of you have already brought your Kindles. Yet many of you have missed some of the attractive offers. Don’t worry. Amazon is here to solve your problems. Kindle unlimited free trial has appeared to be one of the most exciting offers that Amazon has ever introduced to its customers. What are you thinking? How to get accessed to this unlimited package? Let’s check the offer details so that you can avail of the benefits of the Kindle Unlimited free trial package.
Kindle Unlimited Free Trial – Introduction
First of all, you need to know what Kindle unlimited free trial actually is. It is nothing but a sort of subscription service provided to you by Amazon. This service has also been linked to Netflix for reading eBooks. Kindle unlimited may be considered as a way of satisfying the appetite of booklovers by providing them with the opportunity to have access to various books. This way is also safe and affordable for the customers of Amazon Kindle. Are you getting influenced to subscribe to this offer? Let me make you know in detail.
How does it work?
By using Kindle unlimited you can quite easily download and read the books you want to read.
- Firstly, you are to find a title according to your needs.
- Then just go and click on the orange-colored button that reads Read for Free.
- After that, you have to choose the destination from your device that has been already registered for your use.
You have many other optional ways to search for titles that can be accessed through Kindle unlimited.
- There is a way that you can search for kindle stores.
- It may occur that you will be returned with only purchased books and Kindle unlimited offers.
- To make sure that you are going to search for a book that is available through Kindle unlimited, you need to check for the logo and price next to it.
- Kindle unlimited page is also there to instantly display your new and remarkable titles and some recommendations based on the history of your previous purchase and shopping.
- After downloading some of the books, the page will automatically begin to show you recommended titles on the basis of your recent reading from Kindle unlimited.
Once you download a book, it will get automatically added to the library of your Kindle unlimited. This book is further accessible on the Manage Your Content and Devices page of Amazon.
- At one time you can only keep 10 records in the library of yours, although the number of readable books is unlimited.
- When this amount exceeds, a title needs to be returned to add a new title.
Kindle-Unlimited works with any device that supports this app, your own Kindle or your PC or laptop using the Kindle Cloud Reader.
Kindle Offer Details & Pricing Plan:
- You can avail of this offer for a monthly fee of $9.99 after a free trial of 30 days.
- After that, you can get access to one-million plus audiobooks, eBooks and magazines.
- You can’t own these books, but as many books as you want can be lent.
- 1 month, 6 months and 12 months membership plans are presently available.
- You can have access to audiobooks download those from reading and Listen for free on the download button.
Return and Cancellation Policies:
When you have read a book, just long-press the title on your Kindle and then choose the option Return to Kindle Unlimited from the appeared menu. As you can lend the book again, the highlights and notes made in the book by you will be saved. There is an alternative way too. You can go to your Kindle unlimited library on Amazon. Next, you require ticking the checkbox that comes next to the title. Then just choose the option Return this book from the Actions menu.
After the trial period is over, you can cancel it at any time if you wish to do so. Select Membership and Subscription from your account after going to your Kindle unlimited membership page. Then choose Cancel Kindle Unlimited Membership on the left side of the page. After that, you need to press the button Cancel Kindle Unlimited Membership on the next page.
1Q. Is everyone eligible for enjoying the Kindle unlimited free trial of 30 days?
Ans: One, who has not previously tried, is eligible to enjoy the free trial. Otherwise, he needs to subscribe to Amazon Kindle Unlimited.
2Q. Where is this free trial available?
Ans: The free trial is available for the customers of the countries where Amazon’s services are available.
3Q. Is it mandatory to have a Kindle device to enjoy this free trial?
Ans: Not necessarily. You can enjoy this service with any device that supports the Kindle app.