Kodi app has been the streaming choice of many users who are looking for a low cost solution to watch and download the latest television series, movies, documentaries, and other media. The Kodi app gets us content from popular streaming giants such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Spotify, Hulu, Crackle and many others making it an easier choice for the users who don’t want to subscribe multiple video streaming platforms.
Kodi app provides content such as music, videos, documentaries, etc to its users via video hosting websites. The most popular of these have been OpenLoad (OL), Vshare and FlashX. These hosting sites provide content in high quality as same as the legit streaming platforms so its user enjoys the same perks as that of the original subscriber of the service. Kodi app, however, cannot access videos hosted on OpenLoad unless you first pair your device. Pairing is only to avoid bots and scripts to access OpenLoad and is a necessary part. Here is how to fix the olpair error on the Kodi app.
Methods to Fix OLpair Error on Kodi:
The truth is that OLpair error in Kodi isn’t actually an error rather it is a prerequisite to stream the contents from sources such as OpenLoad, the video.me, vidup.me, Tvad.me, etc.
There are two common methods to fix OLpair / OpenLoad pairing errors on Kodi devices. The methods involve verification through pairing and disabling captcha on the Kodi app so as to allow users to have access to OpenLoad contents.
Method1: Pairing your IP Address
This method is more suitable since it doesn’t block out quality links from these servers and the pairing error is also fixed. That means you can enjoy all the content on OpenLoad. All you have to do is pairing your IP address on the OpenLoad website and you will stop getting pairing errors on all your devices that are connected to the same network. The pairing on OpenLoad remains for 4 hours only. You have to pair again every 4 hours. This is common to all the users.
Follow these steps:
- OLpair error appears on the screen as OpenLoad Stream Authorization message along with a website link.
- Open a browser on your computer or mobile and go to the link as mentioned in the error message which is usually https://olpair.com
- You will be prompted to click on the checkbox which reads ‘ I’m Not a Robot’ .
- A verification popup will appear on the screen where the user has to prove that they are human. Complete the verification process as instructed.
- After a successful verification, the checkbox against ‘ I’m not a Robot’ will turn green. Click on the pair button at the bottom.
- You will see a pairing successful message when your IP address is paired.
Return to the Kodi app and you are able to stream from OpenLoad source now. Your IP address will remain active for 4 hours and you have to repeat the steps every 4 hours or if the internet is disconnected. This is a purely organized process to stop misuse and unauthorized access by bots or scripts. You may also see the error if the OpenLoad server is too busy. You can try again later if the issue persists.
Method 2: Disable Hosters With Captcha within Kodi app
If you don’t want to go through the IP address pairing process, you can simply avoid the pairing error on Kodi by just disabling those Hosts who have captcha with them. However, by doing so, you may miss out on many quality streams from OpenLoad. This method requires disabling the Hosters with captchas on Kodi add-ons since they require authorization to stream.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the Kodi Homescreen on your device. Click on ‘Add-ons’ and go to the ‘Video add-ons’.
- Under video add-ons, scroll and click on ‘Tools’.
- You will find the settings for playback. Click and open ‘Settings: Playback’.
- On the next page scroll and find the ‘File Hosting Filters’ section. Disable the ‘Hosters With Captchas’ by clicking on the toggle switch.
That is all. You will find that all the streams with captchas on OpenLoad that require pairing or captcha authorization are gone. You will access only to those content and streams which do not require verification and authorization. Return to the Kodi and start streaming content without an error.
Pairing issues on Kodi can be fixed by just pairing your IP address or disable the Hosters with captchas on Kodi. First, one is more recommended because it yields more content and better quality streams. These servers and sites have Copyright protected content and streaming such content can land you in legal trouble having your IP address paired.it is always recommended to use a VPN service to access OpenLoad. It keeps your access and stream secure from malicious activities as well as keeps you hidden from ISP and government.